Friday, July 13, 2012

Nate Lander


Nate Lander is nineteen year-old that went through a lot when he was growing up. His father sexually abused him for years; his mother had enough and ran away with Lila Watson, his sister. She tried to help Nate escape with them, but Nate said that if he left with them, his father would surely track them down and the abuse would never stop. Nate's mother, Sarah Stevens Lander, filed the divorce papers and moved into Appaloosa Plains with a twelve year-old Lila. Jack Lander, Nate's father, soon began dating Ashley West, who had an abortion before they met. Nate's new family moved to Sunset Valley from Bridgeport when he was fourteen, that's when he met Gabriela Monroe and Kevin Atsly. Ashley sexually abuse Nate, too, and she and Jack were in love. Nate suffered for all those years until he moved out of his father's home when he became sixteen, and lived on his own.

Full Name: Nate Lander
Age: 19
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birthplace: Bridgeport
Marital Status: Single (but have my eye on someone)
Siblings: Lila Watson
Child(ren): None
Traits: Brave, Flirty, Natural Cook, Virtuoso, Handy
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite TV Show: Mostly anything good that is hilarious, has action, and a bit of romance (Yes, us guys do have our Girl Moments)
Favorite Singer: Eh... Let's see... Muse?
Favorite Book(s): Anything good, like that book... Crap, forgot the name.
Most Memorable Moment: I don't really know. Maybe the day I moved out of my dad's and his girlfriend's house.
Most Upsetting Moment: Well, my entire childhood was hell.
Prized Possession: I don't really know either.
Hobbies: Playing keyboard. Or any instrument, but my favorite is the piano.
Favorite Vacation Spot: I don't know, again.
If you were could erase a moment of your life, what moment would it be and why?: My entire childhood. Growing up for me wasn't like living in a gingerbread house. The story "Hansel and Gretel" almost getting eaten alive makes me wish I was in it instead of in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment