Friday, July 13, 2012

Kevin Atsly



Kevin Atsly is Gabriela's nineteen year-old boyfriend. He loves babysitting Gabriela's kid, Daniel Monroe. His father George Atsly passed away in the army, from an enemy attack. Kevin still mourns the lost of his father, his best friend, but hides it very well and knows that he shouldn't forget his father, but neither should he obsess over him. His father wouldn't like that. Currently, he is dating Gabriela. He is also friends with Nate Lander.

Full Name: Kevin Wilson Atsly
Age: 19
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birthplace: Sunset Valley
Marital Status: In A Relationship (with Gabriela Monroe)
Siblings: None
Child(ren): None
Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Flirty, Handy, Heavy Sleeper, Dog Person
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Color: White
Favorite TV Show: MTV, VH1, pretty much anything that has Comedy and Action... Like Family Guy and American Dad ;)
Favorite Singer: Mariah Carey and Rhianna. Also Jennifer Lopez.
Favorite Book(s): I'm not a huge fan of reading, but if something's a great read, it's a great read.
Most Memorable Moment: When my father and would always watch TV, which usually upset my mom, but she would always join us and we would usually end the day with all of us having pillow fights.
Most Upsetting Moment: When my father died.
Prized Possession: My computer, my dad gave it to me when I was fourteen, before he died in the army.
Hobbies: I really don't know. Maybe watching TV?
Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere where the sun shines.
If you were could erase a moment of your life, what moment would it be and why?: The following weeks when I would lock myself in my room when I found out my dad was dead. That was the hell I put my mom through, and since she moved away to Bridgeport, I still feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment